This Sauvignon With the characteristic aroma of this grape, fresh and full of taste, well structured, this is a wine of great personality, lending itself to shellfish, grilled fish and first course.
- Denomination: DOC Colli Orientali del Friuli
- Site: Monte S. Biagio (hills of Gramogliano)
- Soil: loam
- Exposure: North East facing Terraced Hillside
- Grapes: 100% Sauvignon
- Vines per hectare: 4000
- Breeding shape: Guyot
- Harvest period: Primi di Settembre
- Production / Hectare: 60 q.li
CCIA Analytic data
- Total alchol: 12,36
- Residual sugar: 1,8
- Total acidity: 5,74
- Total dry extract: 19,6
- Total sulphites: 93
- Colour: A brilliant pale lemon yellow.
- Nose: A typically Sauvignon character, both intense and aromatic with the green perfume of elderflower and gooseberry, which later develop into the warmer scent of honeysuckle blossom
- Mouth: Warm and round with fine fruit flavours, it has a mellow lightness concealing a firm acid frame. It has a pronounced finish of the saline minerals typical of the white wines form the hills of Gramogliano.