The Ribolla Gialla is a very old locally developed wine, recognized since 1300 is one of the best wines of Friui, especially if produced at Rosazzo, it has always been the estate’s Standrd Bearer. Perusini’s Ribolla, is in fact, the result of a long labour in clonal selection which has raised beyond measure the characteristic of this wine. Its subtle and elegant aroma, and its marked freshness of taste make it deal as an aperitive or to be drunk with fish.
- Denomination: DOC Colli Orientali del Friuli
- Site: Monte S. Biagio (hills of Gramogliano)
- Soil: loam
- Exposure: East/West facing Terraced Hillside
- Grapes: 100% Ribolla Gialla
- Vines per hectare: 4500
- Breeding shape: Guyot
- Harvest period: 2016
- Production / Hectare: 80 q.li
CCIA Analytic data
- Total alchol: 12,5%
- Residual sugar: 0,2
- Total acidity: 5,3
- Total dry extract: 19,7 g/l
- Total sulphites: 90 mg/l
- Colour: A brilliant pale lemon yellow.
- Nose: A markedly savoury scent of steely minerality complemented by an elegant floral parfume of white blossom.
- Mouth: Unusually complex for Ribolla it is elegant and cleasing, with a long finish of saline mineral notes. It is the most expressive vehicle of the terroir here.