This distinctly delicate and ethereal aromatic Pinot Grigio marries harmoniously with our full-flavoured terroir characteristics, typical of all Perusini white wines, which originate from their hillside site and our rigorous cultivation techniques. The Pinot Grigio bouquet is marked by a impressive fruitiness, and the palate demonstrates all of the amazing qualities of the Collio: superb weight and viscosity, mineral-edged, savory, tangy, and lively.
- Denomination: DOC Colli Orientali del Friuli
- Site: Monte S. Biagio (hills of Gramogliano)
- Soil: loam
- Exposure: East facing Terraced Hillside
- Grapes: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Vines per hectare: 4000
- Breeding shape: Guyot
- Harvest period: 2016
- Production / Hectare: 70 q.li
CCIA Analytic data
- Total alchol: 13,94 %
- Residual sugar: 0,2
- Total acidity: 5,03
- Total dry extract: 19,7
- Total sulphites: 79
- Colour: A brilliant straw yellow.
- Nose: Our wine is perhaps more reminiscent of the Alsace style of Pinot Gris than it is to the greener, lighter Italian style. Its perfume is distinctly tropical, with a pronounced banana and passion fruit quality.
- Mouth: Full bodied, with a fragrant tropical fruitiness. With its pronounced acid structure it cleanses the palate, and has a long enduring finish. It has great balance and is the most viscous of our white wines, though it avoids any cloyingness thanks to its high acidity.