This international grape variety has a fruity aroma, with its characteristic scent of apples and bread crust. This Chardonnay is a sophisticated wine from the hills’ less productive vineyards, it has an extraordinary nose and taste. Its lasting rich flavour provided by the terroir gives it great elegance.
- Denomination: DOC Colli Orientali del Friuli
- Site: Monte S. Biagio (hills of Gramogliano)
- Soil: loam
- Exposure: South-East facing Terraced Hillside
- Grapes: 100% Chardonnay
- Vines per hectare: 4000
- Breeding shape: Guyot
- Harvest period: Settembre
- Production / Hectare: 65 q.li
CCIA Analytic data
- Total alchol: 14,95
- Residual sugar: 0,2
- Total acidity: 5,4
- Total dry extract: 21,2
- Total sulphites: 70
- Colour: A brilliant pale lemon yellow.
- Nose: The warm scent of white peach, and a developing creamy nuance. This warm perfume is tempered by the mineral scent typical of the Rosazzo terroir.
- Mouth: Full bodied, fruity, fragrant, with a minerality that allows for a long subtle finish.