An intensely spicy nose with the characteristic vegetal and balsamic notes of this varietal. This Cabernet Franc has a balanced structure with rich flavor and acidity. It is processed almost exclusively in steel. Ideal for pairing with grilled meat and game.
- Denomination: DOC Colli Orientali del Friuli
- Site: Monte S. Biagio (hills of Gramogliano)
- Soil: loam
- Exposure: South-East facing Terraced Hillside
- Grapes: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Vines per hectare: 4500
- Breeding shape: Guyot
- Production / Hectare: 65 q.li
CCIA Analytic data
- Total alchol: 12,92
- Residual sugar: 1,00
- Total acidity: 5,1
- Total dry extract: 29,8
- Total sulphites: 40
- Colour: Deep purple with a violet rim.
- Nose: A complex herbaceous aroma of eucalyptus, with spicy black pepper, and a developing animal character.
- Mouth: Full bodied, with an elegant black fruit quality. The acid and tannins are well structured and give the wine a peppery but rounded taste.